2 PANEL SQUARE
Designs to increase the aesthetic appeal and value of your home
Brackets & Corbels - Balustrade - Ceiling Accents - Columns
Plinths & Bases - Rosettes - Coffered Ceilings and more!
We carry the right profiles to meet the standards of your dream home.
MDF - Primed Finger Jointed - Solid Wood
Each Collection is inspired by different architectural styles. They’re interpretations, carefully designed to work with the most up-to-date decorating styles and trends.
We offer a large selection of EMTEK hardware.
In every finish!
Choosing the right hardware may be difficult let Ultimate Millwork help.
Door Hardware, Kitchen Hardware, and Bath Hardware come in a nearly endless variety of styles, materials, and finishes. You’ll be amazed by how a seemingly small detail like cabinet hardware can change the look of an entire room. Updating kitchen cabinet hardware, or furniture hardware is also a quick and easy update that requires few tool, minimal effort, and is relatively inexpensive. Minor kitchen remodels like replacing cabinetry hardware also ranks in the top five home improvement projects with the highest return on investment.
Cabinet Hardware 101
Sure, hardware for kitchen cabinets should play well with the appliances, fixtures, and overall style or your space, but the most important thing is that you gotta love it.
If you’re looking for some general guidelines to follow as you’re shopping for new cabinet or furniture hardware, here are some tips to consider:
• Match the hardware finish to fixtures and appliances for a clean, coordinated look.
• Try different knobs and pulls to see how they look against the cabinetry. Tones close to the cabinet color offer a more traditional look, or you can go high contrast for a contemporary feel.
• The right feel and shape is also an important consideration, particularly if you have kids or aging family members.
Go for unique cabinet hardware that works with the overall décor of your space is important. It’s ok to show off your personal flair for design.
• For a traditional look, oil rubbed bronze, pewter, brushed nickel, chrome, and copper cabinet hardware are all classic finishes.
• Contemporary or modern spaces look best with streamlined pulls, and sleek tubular or rectangular modern cabinet hardware in stainless steel, polished chrome, satin nickel or even matte black.
• Transitional styles allow you to blend elements traditional and modern finishes from aged bronze with antique brass to polished nickel and an oil-rubbed bronze
• Mix it up a little in the kitchen to create visual interest and make a style statement. Try pair oil rubbed bronze cabinet pulls with antique brass lighting and a satin nickel faucet, or matte black cabinet pulls and chrome knobs.
For all your furniture and cabinet hardware needs, Ultimate Millwork will have the top selection of kitchen cabinet handles, knobs, pulls, and dresser hardware, as well as cabinet latches, drawer slides and more.
Copyright © 2019, Ultimate Millwork. All rights reserved.